Nuclear Medicine Mobile Barrier Clear-Pb
Clear-Pb Nuclear Medicine Mobile Barrier offers protection against patient-emitting radiation, a must have for every nuclear medicine department the With the patient behind the barrier, the technologist can be in the same room, lessening the patients fears and anxieties
- 1.0 mm lead equivalent protection
- Features 24" x 48" Clear-Pb viewing area
- designed for easy maneuvering and cleaning
Ideal for use during nuclear medicine procedures, the Clear-Pb Nuclear Medicine Mobile Barrier provides complete protection against patient emitted radiation. Safe, durable and shatter resistant, the Clear-Lead window is a transparent acrylic containing 30% lead by weight.
With its large casters, the Clear-Lead™ mobile barrier is effortless to maneuver offering protection wherever it’s needed.
- Overall Dimensions: 49.5" w x 61.1" h (126 x 155 cm)
- Window: 48" w x 24" h ( cm)
- Opaque Panel: 48" w x 32" h (cm)
- Shielded Area: 48" w x 56" h (cm)
- Window: 1.0 mm lead equivalency
- Opaque Panel: 1.1 mm lead equivalency Leg Depth: ?" (? cm)
- Casters: Four hospital grade, locking Weight: ? lb. ( kg)
- Warranty: one year parts and labor
56613 Barrier, Mobile, Clear-Lead Nuclear Medicine, Wide Window For patient-emitting radiation, 1.0 mm protection