Enhance your DR and CR x-ray equipment’s ability to get clear and well-defined weight-bearing x-rays. Your radiological positioning will improve quickly with these easy to clean, simple to maneuver and convenient to store patient positioning units. This x-ray positioning aid is designed with a small footprint to make it easier to transport for mobile diagnostic services.
Features and Benefits
- Easily portable with built-in rollers and grab bars.
- Provides safe and easy positioning for weight-bearing poses.
- Designed for patients weighing up to 450 pounds.
- Used with film, CR and DR systems.
- Keeps patient as close to the image plate as possible to ensure high-quality images.
- Easy to keep clean, the platform is made from germ-resistant, nonporous polyethylene.
Handle Height: 51"
These uniquely designed platforms permit x-rays of knees, ankles, feet, and lower legs (lateral-medial, medial-lateral, or anterior posterior).
- Three imaging panel placement locations allow for versatility in posing the patient
- Designed for use with bucky or fixed cassettes
- Portable with built-in rollers and grab bars
- Nonporous polyethylene is easy to clean
- Models for film, CR, and DR based systems
- Safety grab bars provide stability
- 450lb weight capacity
- 59" Handle
- Height 24"
- Width 19.5"
- Length: 17"
- First step height: 7¾"
- Second step height: 16"
- Third step height: 24"
Available in 1 step and 3 steps.
44300 is 1 step
44306 is 3 step