The MyShield™ Mobile Barrier is an adjustable height, a lightweight, protective barrier with a convenient hour-glass design for hands-on access. This unique, versatile barrier offers along with its 0.5 mm lead equivalent protection the distinct convenience of height adjustability (10”) to protect the user whether seated or standing. These features are an essential advantage for all urologists, anesthesiologists, pain-care physicians, x-ray technologists, veterinarians and more.
The barrier window is constructed of OptiClear™ Lead Acrylic. The window measures 24” wide x 48” high with anatomically positioned cutouts for the user’s arms to maintain continuous hands-on contact with the patient while maximizing radiation protection.
Featuring an easy-roll, four hospital-grade caster base with a wide movement handle/bar. The ease of maneuvering and positioning flush to the table for total patient access is superb.
• Overall dimensions: 24” wide x 62” – 72” high
• 10” height adjustability
• Hour-glass shaped window: 24” wide x 48” high with 2 cut-outs 4” deep x 10.3” high made of OptiClear™ Lead Acrylic
• With 0.5 mm lead equivalent protection
• A heavy-duty locking caster base with a small (18”x 24” ) footprint
• Weighing only 65 pounds
• Telescoping up/down feature of 10” and its lightweight ensures maneuverability
Stock # 56612